Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Guess what?



Yup. :)

This post has been sitting in "draft" status for about 2 weeks, because Courtney wouldn't let me post it... but I did it anyway. She still feels like this is a dream and is scared to announce it, but I want to shout it to the world!!

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is almost 9 weeks along and doing good - no morning sickness, but she has other "symptoms" like super enhanced sense of smell, and craving foods that are not normal (to Courtney!).

So yeah! We're so happy.

:D

4 comments:

Tyler said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for you guys. We hope that everything goes well and that you avoid morning sickness all together. Mary can attest to the fact that it is no fun! Keep us posted on all updates.

Hillary said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I am glad this is finally public knowledge, it's always more fun when you don't have to watch what you say around people who don't know yet. I am so happy for you guys and hope the pregnancy continues to go as smoothly as it has so far.

Nate said...

Congrats!!!!

I think we were supposed to get together last week. I must have forgotten. This week has been nightmarish.

Lets do something soon.

We are so proud of you guys

Nate said...

dude.

sorry about saturday. I was in a conference at the U all day.

i totally want to hang out--soon. we will probably need wait till this semester is over though. like the end of april.

it is crazy how busy i am lately. I just want to hang out and not do anything for a while.

like that is going to happen...