Thursday, April 3, 2008

It's Official!

Yup, we're definitely having a baby! We won't be able to tell if it is a boy or girl until 16 weeks, and we are a couple of days away from week 11... So we have awhile.

When I saw it and it's little pin-sized heart beating, I was in awe. An overwhelming feeling of joy overtook me - this is real! We are having a baby! There are still some things that I'm worried about on our journey through this.

Incompetent Cervix is something that scares the daylights out of me... But I have a really good feeling, and I think that everything is going to be alright.

I've included the ultrasound below for your enjoyment.. :)


5 comments:

Nate said...

holy crap. congratulations!

So does court have an incompetent cervix?

Scary.

The good news is that modern medicne can really take care of many problems like this!

once this semester concludes, I can be a better friend. For now, it is hard to find time to get away.

Jake said...

No, Court doesn't have any kind of condition that we know of and Courtney's family has no history of it... I'm just freaking out because this is our first time having a baby.

I just read about it, and it scared me.

Courtney said...

So much has happened since then. Freakin update your blog.

Courtney said...

So since your post we have had so much go on and I have kept that updated on my blog, but you have not...

You haven't even blogged about Spore or any of the other fun games that have come out like Mario Party 8 and I don't think you have ever talked about Rock Bank and how much you rock at it!

Lets see if you can get at least one post on here before the baby actually gets here!

Hillary said...

You might be too late Court, I think you're having your baby sometime tonight or tomorrow!!! WAHOO!!!! Good luck, call us when he's here!