Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's been a year!

Wow, it's been a year since I started this blog and I only have 13 posts not including this one... so I guess I'll post again to commemorate the occasion!

I had the wonderful opportunity to have my best friend Nathan Sheranian over to my house, where we were able to spend some quality time together, and talk about things. Oh yeah, and we played Halo. I really have to thank his wife, Kristen, for allowing him to spend time with him. It's really been a long time, and it was good to hang out with him while my wife was out of town.
Nate did something funny during our Halo 3 game that I thought was hilarious, so I'm posting screenshots. I introduced Nate to the many features of Halo 3, and I swear his mouth was watering.. :)


The above picture is Nate (red) and some other dude (Blue). Ironically, they melee'd each other at the exact same time super close to each other, and it appeared in the video as though they had collided and both parties recieved concussions. XD
A few frames later, it looked like Nate was going through some horrific bodily changes as he changed into a different life-form (Really, there was some error causing deformities in his neck, forearms and knees... it looked funny, so I put it in here.).

Some dude in the distance watched it all, and I bet he was laughing pretty hard.

Anyway, Nate and I had alot of fun, and I hope that we can keep doing stuff together (Wives may or may not be included. =] ). Nate and Kristen, we love you guys!

1 comment:

Nate said...

Oh my goodness...

I didn't realize that my body exploded with the collision.

Lesson to self: never run in to someone head on and hit each other with heavy guns. It outcome is sub-optimal.

Jake, I seriously had a blast. We definitely have to get together soon and hit up some more halo.

And, yes my mouth WAS watering. mmmh... halo