Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday

Today is Saturday morning (Sleeping over at my In-Law's house), and today we get to go paint our new room in my parents' house before they sell it. I am actually looking forward to painting... how strange is that? =] It'll be really nice when we are finished.

It is 8:30 right now, and we have reserved tickets to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End @ 10:00. I'm really excited about it. Many critics didn't like it, but I've heard countless times that it is better than the second pirates film, and I *liked* the 2nd one. We'll just have to see how it is, and I'll let you know how I liked it.



YaYz! Courtney let me buy Muse tickets! I think that we will have lots of fun at this concert... Muse has really good music. Really catchy stuff. If you are daring, go listen to "Starlight". It did really well in the US, and will give you a taste of what the band is about.

Well, I gotta go hit the shower. -JG

No comments: