Saturday, May 5, 2007

It's been awhile

I had originally intended for this blog to be a slightly impersonal blog about video game reviews, music, and a few other miscellaneous things that I enjoy.

About the time that I started doing this blog, I had been telling my wife that she should start one, as it would be a nice way to keep a journal and to post pictures and what not. However, she didn't really listen to me and told me that she didn't want to, and it took her sister Hillary and our friends the Hickens to really get her to see how cool it is, and that it can be lots of fun.

Needless to say, she started her own. I guess that we know who influences her the most, and who doesn't at all! (Just kidding, Court! You know that I love you.)

Now that *that's* out of the way, I just want to say that this blog will continue being about video games and other stuff that I am interested in, but it will have more of a personal touch because I know now that people I know are reading it, and I didn't really think that they would, or that people would be interested.

Stay tuned, I post some pictures, or something interesting.

If you would like your blog added to my list, let me know...

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Some clarification...
You didn't tell me it was easy to do. You edit your blog writing the html code... Like I know how to do html. Plus I didn't think anyone would look at it and I didn't know anyone that had one. So now that I do and can keep in touch with my little group of friends and family I love it!

So hah. Just kidding. It was an excellent idea, and I really do love doing it and hope you will keep yours up to date!

Hillary said...

Jake,
So glad I could be such a good influence on your wifey! Just teasing...I'm glad she decided to start one up too. I had lots of people telling me to start one too and it wasn't until one particular friend mentioned to me how easy it was that I actually decided to do it.

Hill